I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What kind of blog?


Funny how you miss 1 day of twitter or internet and it feels like you've missed a whole month! Well that's probably because Mandy is really busy and has a lot coming up! Yesterday and today we got to know via her twitter a little bit more about what's going on! So make sure to check out today's articles to know a more!!! 

To start off, Mandy tweeted about finishing up on a blog for a cool inspirational website. What is that about? I have no idea! Do you? Do you know any cool inspirational website? If you have any thoughts about it, tweet me or leave a comment, I want to see what YOU think it's all about! But if you don't know, don't worry, she'll probably announce it soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment