I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Monday, June 6, 2011

MANDY ANSWERS OUR QUESTIONS!


HEY RAINSTORMS! This is the post you've been waiting for! As you know, I got to send 10 questions to Mandy Rain & she answered them! Most of them are from other Rainstorms and some are from me! It was really fun reading her answers and I hope one day I could interview her! Who knows? Hope you like the blog so far Mandy!

Here ya go, ENJOY:

#1 What is the best moment of the Teen Top 20 so far?
having my good friends visit the show and talk about wut's new with them

#2 Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 
Wavy/ Curly

#3 What made you start your singing & dancing career from the giggle club?
The producers from that show began with me recording music then School Gyrls was formed

#4 What did you learn most from being on star camp?
How to work with a large cast, performing and lots of interviews

#5 Who would you like to work with in the future?
Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Jessie J

#6 Who is your biggest inspiration?
 Performance wise, so many artists that i can't begin to name, Christina, Britney, Kelly Clarkson .. in Life, God and my family

#7 Can you tell us 1 thing about your website? Are you excited for the launch?
 Yes!! VERY EXCITED, all the latest on wut i'm doing will be right there as well as fun giveaways from time to time

#8 What do you think about the support your Rainstorms have been giving you?
Rainstorms are my world, i feel connected to them and everything i do is with them in mind

#9 Name us one thing that makes you smile:
Well of course chocolate lol and i LUV funny posts on Tumblr

#10 Are you scared or confident about your solo career?
I'm confident ;) i've waited a LONG time for this and i'm ready .. i will give my all to my solo career




15 comments:

Yasmeen S. said...

I am HONESTLY a true fan I'd really love it if you made my follow button turn green http://twitter.com/#!/TrueJadenator1 LOLZ!And my question is what's your favorite color?

Anonymous said...

Amazing im the 3rd quesion ahha <3 MARJORIE THANKS FOR POSTING MANDY RIAN NEWS ! LOVE YOU !! -ibieberrain

Kayla said...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Ashley said...

YOU SO PRETTY PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @BIEBERFEVERGALz and @AshILYxoxo97

Anonymous said...

hey mandy u r amazing i am adriana u r so talented i wud really like to be in the entertainment buisness and i wud like any tips or even anyway u cud help me wud be amazing thank you <333-adriana

Anonymous said...

From ibieberrain/KIM Thanks for liking mandy rain news segment 8 hah alOVE YOU MANDY!!! YOUR SO AMAZING <3

AJ said...

THX for asking our questions Marjorie and LUV ur answers Mandy! <3

Anonymous said...

wow!!! amazing questions! mandy is the BEST! i hope to meet you one day mandyyy!!!!
from Ashley, twitter: poprockgirl136

Aidyn Vásquez said...

Aww mandy is sooo amazinggg :D she's the lovely person on the world! :D

Faith said...

Whats ur fave gift u've recieved from a rainstorm?

Anonymous said...

mandy is AMAZING! i cant wait for your website launch mandy! your the BEST! us rainstorms rock!!

-poprockgirl136/Ashley

Anonymous said...

MichaelaGirl123 is my twitter(: plz followwwww(:. and. if i gave you my number would you call?(:

Anonymous said...

mandyy! whats your favorite thing to do?! (: -poprockgirl136/Ashley

HavinFunBeingMe said...

#2 and #6 were minee :) Although Im sure Im not the only one who asked 6 :D Luv you Mandy thanks for taking the time to answer our questions! and Marjorie for asking our questions you are the BEST! :)

Aaliyah said...

Thanks For Answering The Questions :). Seeing You As A School Gyrl Made Me Want To Be One Too, But I Knew That Wouldn't Happen So I Decided To Try Out For Something Smaller Which Happened To Be My Cheer-leading Team So Thank You Mandy For Being One Of My Inspirations :)

Post a Comment