I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mandy has her own song?



OH MY BLINGGG! When I got this news, I really couldn't help but jump around! Mandy annouced via twitter that a Artist/Producer/Icon was working on a track with HER! Mandy Rain is stepping up her music career, yes she is! I already image myself dancing around and singing that song! But wait? Someone else is working on it, and the only clue she gave us was it's a Miami artist! So, I made my research...I came up with some names such as Sean Kingston, David Archuleta, Brooke Hogan, Pitbull, Flo Rida, Enrique Iglesias, Jason Derulo and that's only to name a few! It could be anyone! But at this point, i'm just so happy that Mandy will have a song, whoever is working on it, I hope your doing an amazing job! Do YOU have any thoughts who it could be? Send us your comments and tweets, they're ALL welcome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment