I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MandyRainFans PAGES updates!


Helloooo RAINSTORMS!!!! Today I got an idea!!!! Next week i'm going to add more pages on my blog! There's going to be one called: Mandy facts where you can get to know a little bit more Mandy and check out some cool facts about her! There's also going to be on called ''RAINSTORMS CORNER''! There, there's going to be some Mandy edits made by Rainstorms. Also if you have a poem or made a song anything like that will be featured here if you give me your permission! (BTW YOU WILL GET 100% CREDITS) So, if you want you can send them RIGHT NOW via my twitter @ImTeamMandyRain or you can also email me imonteammandyrain@hotmail.com :) Can't wait to see your creative side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I <3 this pic shes soo pretty <3
By:carol

Post a Comment