I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May newsletter!


IT’S MAY! Which means? A NEW NEWSLETTER!!! For the ones who has no idea what am I talking about, let me explain…Us, Rainstorms can send a letter to Mandy. Every month she has a new newsletter that she will send you back. She even will send you an autograph picture, if you ask for it. She use to send bracelets too (Image below) but I don’t know if she has any left! All you have to do is write her a letter and send it to: 
Mandy Rain 118 S. Cordova St., 3rd Floor, Burbank, CA 91505
MAKE SURE TO WRITE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IF YOU WANT A REPLY
Have fun writing your letters and all that’s left to do is wait for your newsletter!

( Check this out also: http://tiny.cc/2byom )


No comments:

Post a Comment