I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainstorm QUESTIONS: iBieberRain


Happy Monday RAINSTORMS!! Today, it's iBieberRain turn to answer some questions :) Have fun reading!

#1 How did you discover Mandy?

I discovered Mandy from the first SECOND of the first School Gyrls movie :)


#2 Is Mandy better at dancing,acting or singing?

well well well I think she is amazingg at dancing singing and acting! I cant chose what she does better. Shes amazing at everything


#3 In what TV show would you like her to figure in and why?

Maybe ICarly or Victorious or in American Idol :) Because in the 2 nick shows they do funny stuff so she is funny and will fit right in & American Idol is because she is a amazing singer and she might win it :D


#4 Who do you think should be Mandy’s celeb boyfriend and why?

NICK JONASS!!! well because she loves him :) and they would make a cute couple !!


#5 If you could have one day to spend with Mandy what would you do and why?

i would talk smile go bowling the mall starbucks! I will go because i think that will be a fun day !


#6 Do you listen to the Teen Top 20? and do u like it?
i suree do listen to it ! EVERY FRIDAAY !! i LUVV IT ! :DD its all my fave songs in one radio show !


#7 What is your favorite memory about Mandy?
My favorite memory is when she was at arthur ashe kids day in a stadium and i saw her sitting down and i was screaming lol


#8 According to you what does it take to be a good rainstorm?

to support her to luv her to how her how much u love her :)


#9  Do you write her a letter each month? What do you like to talk about in them?

I dont write a letter every month i only sent 2 because i talk to her on twitter! I write about how much i luv her and how she inspires me


#10: What do you wish for Mandy in the future?

I wish for her to be a superstar ! :)


THANK YOU KIM FOR ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS :)

FOLLOW iBieberRain on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/IBieberRain

No comments:

Post a Comment