I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WELCOME ♥


Hello Rainstorms!!! Today is the FIRST day that MandyRainFans will be updated! Yesterday you got an inside look on the design of this site and a couple of pages, and today it’s when everything will start! First of all, THANK YOU so much Mandy! I was so glad yesterday when you tweeted me that you REALLY LUV the site and that you thought it was AWESOME!! Special shoutout to @welovemandyrain for helping me get Mandy to see it! I hope I can keep up and make this site an amazing place for rainstorms! Also remember to come on here EVERYDAY since it is update daily! The site is still in construction so if the design changes that’s the reason why! Your comments are always welcome! You can use your Google ,LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM ,and OpenID account to comment below! You can also comment anonymous ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment