I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

How KIKI met Mandy Rain!


Another RAINSTORM meet MANDY article! Let's check out Kiki's also known as @Fashionista123 :)

March 27th, 2010 was a day I'll never forget. I was in L.A attending the Kids Choice Awards and I was so excited! I got to see so many stars and witness a real live orange carpet with papparazzi! It was crazy and wild but everyone loved it and so did I. I was able to attend the after party and I got to meet some stars there as well too. As soon as I saw 3 girls in skirts & sequins I froze. I couldn't believe that the School Gyrls were there!!! I ran up to them and they were BEYOND SWEET. I went up to Mandy and I was just blown away on how nice she was. Mandy signed my Kids Choice Awards pass, took pictures with us, and taught my sister, brother, & I how to dougie ;) I asked Mandy how it was filming the School Gyrls and that I loved the movie so much! I was really happy to see how they stayed at the party and danced with everyone, took pictures with every fan, and were just amazing! I was extremely happy that I got to meet her.



August 29th came, and I couldn't believe I was up at 9 a.m to go to Arthur Ashe Kids Day to see the School Gyrls PERFORM! That day was really special to me because not only would I see them perform live in front of me, but I've never seen my favorite stars perform live EVER because I never attended a concert! They were amazing, and the crowd loved them. I was front row and I waited 3 hours early at the stage to be there first and it worked ;) I even got a wave from Jacque when she saw me! Best day ever! The next day, August 30th was truly a day that I keep repeating in my head and I wish it never had to end. The School Gyrls were still in NYC for a signing at Borders Book Store. I flipped out when I found out and that day I was there 5 HOURS EARLY just to be first! My sister and I had a whole fanbook we made for them with the help of many people from twitter. We received over 50 graphics, and fan letters that we got to put in the book! The School Gyrls finally arrived and they were so nice. We got to take pictures with them, they asked us questions and we got ask them as well. After the signing they put on a CONCERT right in front of us. I was so happy :D After their performance they stayed so long because they took thousands of pictures with EVERYONE that was there. I went up to Mandy and took pictures with her. She made a shoutout video for my 2 best friends in Austria which meant the world to them, and she again taught us how to dougie but the girl way ;) Mandy was just so amazing and sweet & she truly is a great person. I love being a rainstorm and I can't wait to see all the amazing things Mandy has coming up. I'll always support her.




No comments:

Post a Comment