I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Jordan's adventure of MEETING MANDY RAIN!


Hey Rainstorms! Remember Jordan from MandyRainST who met Mandy at a mall? She also was featured on RAIN TV episode 11! Well, she accepted my offer of doing a text about how it was all about..Check it out & enjoy (:

my experience meeting mandy was soooo much fun. if you saw rain tv ep 11 you would know some of my experience. we met at the freehold mall in north jersey about 2 hours away from where i live. i took my friend erica, my little brother sean, my mom, and my grandmom. when we got there mandy wasnt there yet so we ate and walked around a little for like an hour or 2 and then i got a dm from mandy saying she was on her way. she got there and my little brother ran up to me saying "jordan shes here!" so i walked over to claires i met her, her mom, her aunt, and her little cousin julia. we took pictures i had her call my cousin. when she got a pic with my lil bro she gave him a kiss:) it was so cute. and after we did that we started to walk around. first we went to forever 21 i think it was and walked around looking. we left there and mandy called jacque for us to talk to her but she didnt answer but when mandy took us over to buy us cookies jacque called back and me erica and sean all got to talk to her. so mandy bought us a cookie and then we looked around for somewhere to sit down. she walked over to a bunch of people sitting down and they gave her a look like 'go away we dont want you here' so she turned around and said "oh okay i dont wanna sit with you either... bet if i had justin bieber with me youd wanna sit with me" haha:) so we found another place to sit and when we sat down my little brother for some reason was scared of her lol. i think he was embarassed from her kissing him because me and erica said "ooo sean got a kiss" lol. she started like making kissy faces and laying her head on his shoulder and it was funny:) she asked us a couple questions then there was this big guy on his phone who was ignoring mandy. it was really funny:). then she started petting my lil bros head cause he had one of those cool haircuts and he was freaked out.. lol. it was a lot of fun she was so funny. then after we did that we took some pictures and she gave me and erica a key signed and she gave sean her sunglasses and wrote "mandy rain <3s sean on the sides" lol. we had a nick jonas look which you probably saw in rain tv:) it was a lot of mandy. mandy is soooo pretty and soooo nice and HILARIOUS. im so glad i had the chance to meet her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment