I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Mandy in the studio!


Mandy has been working in the studio so much lately! And she's been loving it! She wrote ''I am so in love! Words can not express my feelings properly but every time I walk into the studio it’s like my body just turns to jello and my mind starts going into other worlds. the process of finding yourself isn’t easy, finding yourself as an artist and entertainer is much more complicated and yet the moment I step into the booth and get close to the mic, my entire world changes. '' on her website. I thought that was the greatest paragraph i've ever read. What is your love? Singing,dancing?

No comments:

Post a Comment