I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

100 DAYS FOR REALMANDYRAIN!


Hey Rainstorms! Having a good weekend? I was just looking through my iPod when I opened my app ''Days Until'' ...This app shows how many days are left for events your created and how many days has pass as well..I remembered adding the realmandyrain.com launched on it. And guess what? Tomorrow, it will be 100 DAYS since REALMANDYRAIN.COM EXIST!! Yes, 100 days already! And today, it's been 140 days since Mandy Rain Fans was created! Time goes by pretty fast huh? So are you enjoying our websites? I hope so!

CHECK OUT THOSE AMAZING MANDY RAIN WEBSITES AS WELL:


No comments:

Post a Comment