I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

August is OVER...WELCOME SEPTEMBER!


Hey RAINSTORMS, August is over and September is here. Which means back to school! Ugh! BUT it also means MANDY RAIN HAS NEW MUSIC! Well, we still don't know if it's true but we've heard rumours of it! Also a new giveaway is taking place! Check out my previous post to check who it is this month! Now, for Mandy Rain Fans it means a new RAINSTORM OF THE MONTH & POLL!

August Poll RESULTS: 

How do you STAY ACTIVE?
Jogging/Walking
  8 (42%)
 
Soccer
  4 (21%)
 
Dancing
  13 (68%)
 
Swimming
  9 (47%)
 
Basketball
  4 (21%)
 
Tenis
  3 (15%)
 
Walking around
  8 (42%)
 
Workout
  9 (47%)
 
Other
  5 (26%)
 

 
This month POLL is on your right so check it out! Also a new RAINSTORM of the month & none other than POPROCKGIRL136 (:


No comments:

Post a Comment