I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mandy Rain on the DAILY LOVE #2



Hey RAINSTORMS! Mandy had a SECOND opportunity to post on the DAILY LOVE. This time instead of talking about bullies she talked about Love and Hate. The article is great & inspirational. It goes like this:

''I had an experience recently that has stayed on my mind. At an event I attended, I met two very different people. First, while walking the event’s red carpet, I was asked by a blog reporter about the news that Amy Winehouse had died the previous week. But it was the way the question was asked that bothered me, and continued to bother me since then. The woman asked me, “Do you think she got what she deserved?''

To read the rest of the article CLICK HERE: http://thedailylove.com/make-a-choice-spread-love/ ... If you still havn't read her previous article click here to read it as well: http://thedailylove.com/shine-on-in-the-face-of-the-haters/



No comments:

Post a Comment