I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Exclusive on Mandy's boogie video!


Hey Rainstorms, as you might know, Mandy starts shooting the video for her first single, Boogie in just a couple of weeks. She is teaming up with BANJO to give us ALL the exclusive news! In order to get the news, you will need to download the app which is available for iPhone,iPod and even Android....and most importantly, its FREE!!! Make sure you download it! ALSO, Mandy talked about a MEET & GREET in both LA and NEW YORK (I know some RAINSTORMS who will be happy ( *cough* Kim *cough* Ashley *cough* Aj *cough* )...but to make that happen fast, we need to get Mandy to 100K followers and 10K likes on FB! But don't worry CANADIANS, we'll get Mandy soon here as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment