I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mandy's top 10 jams!


Yesterday, I tweeted Mandy on what was her favorite songs of the moments...other Rainstorms tweeted it and it got to Mandy's attention. She decided to do a list of her ''Top 10 Fav Jams'' and can I just say that I LOVE the list! Check it out below:

1. Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
2. What Makes You Beautiful – 1D
3. It Feels So Good – Steven Tyler
4. Pumped Up Kicks – Foster The People
5. Till The World Ends Remix – Britney, Ke$ha & Nicki Minaj
6. Unbroken – Demi Lovato Album
7. Otis – Jay-Z & Kanye West
8. Headlines – Drake
9. Soaking Up The Sun – Alyssa Bernal
10. Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment