I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to the new and improve...


Bet you did a little jump when you saw the first layout right? This is the NEW MANDY RAIN FANS ! Well not so new, I will  still do updates on Mandy and all...by new I meant, a bunch of stuff has been added to the sidebar. There's a new layout and header...And new pages. (Almost) every pages has been changed, so make sure you take a look at each one of them. Also, we added some new ones such as fact,Contact,FAQ & Stay active. I really hope you like it as much as I do. Leave your comments with your thoughts about it, I would LOVE to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment