I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's NOVEMBER!


Goodbye October and WELCOME November! October was a great month, we got to listen to Boogie but watch out for November when we get the video! Anyways, just letting you guys know I have a NEW Rainstorm of the MONTH which is VICKY!! Check it out on your right corner a little bit down (: Also October's poll result is: 

What do you think of Boogie?
I love the song so much!
  5 (83%)
 
It's good!
  2 (33%)
 
It's ok, not gonna be a hit though
  0 (0%)
I don't like it
  0 (0%)

We have a new poll on the right as well, make sure to take it! Have an amazing November RAINSTORMS!



No comments:

Post a Comment