I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

RAINSTORMS QUESTIONS: @welovemandyrain


Hello RAINSTORMS! If you checked out this blog yesterday you would of noticed that it wasn't updated! Why? Well I was kind of busy but don't worry i'm a do that all right now!!  So, here's RAINSTORMS QUESTION with @WeLoveMandyRain ...Enjoy :)


#1 Since when have you known about Mandy? Well....wow I think I've known about her for over a year and three quarters now? ahah I don't know it's been a while! and I'm glad I do!


#2 Did Mandy do anything that made you really happy? Yes, she became a friend to me and told me that I had a special space in her heart and because she helps with advice.

#3 Do you think Mandy should do a clothing line? If yes what should be in it? 
yes I do and it should be all of her funky styles that she wears everyday :)


#4 Were you disappointed when she left the school gyrls? No I wasn't disappointed when she left the group because I knew she could grow her career on her own :)




#5 According to you, being a rainstorm is… Being a rainstorm means that you are a fan/friend to mandy and that you will support her through thick and thin!

#6 If you could tell Mandy 1 thing what would it be? umm theres not really one thing that I would tell her because I talk to her a lot but I do of her as a sister to me<3

#7 Do you think Mandy will go far with her career? If so what do you think will make her go far? Her ambition will make her go far and of coarse I think that she is going to have a successful career!



#8. Did you ever met Mandy? 
No I haven't but Mandy and I have planned to meet each other a couple of times now it just never worked out =/




No comments:

Post a Comment