I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

RAINSTORMS QUESTIONS: @HavingFunBeingMe


Helloo RAINSTORMS!!! This is the Rainstorm questions  with @HavingFunBeingMe :) ENJOY!!!


#1 Are you excited for Mandy's solo career? Yes, I plan on going to a concert with my friend when she starts themm :)

#2 What is your favorite Rain Tv episode? DEFINATLY Episode 12 :) From pushing matt into the pool and her dad dancing to Matt pieing her in the face :)

#3 If Mandy would do a CD what kind of music would you like to have on it? I wouldn't mind as long as she's singing it but I like her up beat music the best! Fun to dance to and a great singer  :)

#4 Do you like Mandy's ustreams? If so, what do u like about them oh gosh yes! She is so funny and I just love Matt he's so adorable! They are the highlight of my month :)

#5 How is Mandy your idol? Because she started doing what she loves when she was young & showed people that you can do what you want to do & I LUV her style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment