I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WE GOT THE ANSWER!


What wouldn't I do with you Rainstorms? If you scroll down a little bit you'll probably see 

What kind of blog? if not click on the link! So @Aj82l0 seen my post  and not only did he have a good guess but he probably has THE GUESS about it! So AJ saw a tweet about Mandy Rain answering a blog! I don't know if you have ever heard of it, it's called The Daily Love!  Here's the link http://www.thedailylove.com/ ! So is AJ right? I believe so but do you?? We probably won't know until Mandy confirms it but it does look pretty real! Check out the tweet below!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment