I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

How AJ met MANDY RAIN!





Hey RAINSTORMS! This week we will have some RAINSTORMS talking about there journey of meeting MANDY RAIN! SO if you've met her tweet me @imteammandyrain


To start off, let's go with AJ's story!!




I've been a Rainstorm since I first heard the SGs a few yrs ago so meeting Mandy was a dream come true..it finally happened at Billabong's Design for Humanity on June 15! I was there with a friend and my dad..the event was filled witn music, dancing and art which we loved..all while I was looking out for Mandy, till I got a twitter DM from her saying she was there! :) I eventually found her with Nicole and Danielle from Morris & Pelle, who couldnt have been nicer to me! When I first went up to Mandy I was in total OHHHHH MYYYYYY RAAAAAIIIIIINNNNN mode, just couldnt believe I was finally meeting her! After we talked and I gushed for a couple mins, I took 2 pics with her..Nicole took one for realmandyrain.com and the other for me. Mandy also signed my Mandy Rain bracelet that I always keep on my cell phone case. :) We hugged it out and said our goodbyes...thx again Mandy for making my day, week, month, year..life! <3 RAINSTORM ALWAYS -AJ (aj82lo)

1 comment:

AJ said...

SWEEEEET :D thx as always Marjorie!

Post a Comment