I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scrapbooking for MANDY RAIN!


Hey RAINSTORMS! I What I am doing is a Mandy Rain scrapbooking! Everything will be purchase by me. All YOU have to do, well there's a LOT you CAN do trust me, but you just got to pick which one you want to be in!

1) You can write a little or big paragraph on different subject like: How did you become a rainstorms? What do you want to thank mandy for? What did Mandy ever do that made you so happy? What are you wishing Mandy for the future? and more if you think of an idea make sure you twitter me  and i'll tell you if it's good!(Also send a picture of yourself for this (optional))

2) You can send me a picture of YOU AND MANDY or just a picture you EDITED for Mandy!

3) You can also send me some positive words that I will write around or just some quotes that Mandy says sometimes

4) Describe the feeling and all of how you met Mandy and all

5)If you have more ideas let me knoow!

Now, you can do 1 or ALL or just pick the ones you want!

If your doing (1) you can write a twitlonger and send it to me via twitter or dm me  you can also send it to me via email imonteammandyrain@hotmail.com

If your doing (2) you can twitpic the picture and send it via twitter or email

If your doing (3) send ut to me via twitter

If your doing (4) you can twitlonger or email it

If your doing (5) tweet me it!


So, I REALLLY hope you will be in cause we need the most RAINSTORMS in it! Now how will Mandy see it, probably when she comes to Canada or otherwise I will send it to her on her fan mail! I will also show you guys the final when I'm done it

Your entries must be in by July 23 and if you need more time contact me! But the sooner you send me it the sooner it will be done and first one send will be on the first page and so on (:

Thank you for reading ALL of this I know it's a lot but still its worth it right?

-Marjorie (imteammandyrain)

Email: imonteammandyrain@hotmail.com
Twitter: 

No comments:

Post a Comment