I've had a lot of hate thrown my way, but I take that hurt & turn it to energy. It fuels me. -Mandy Rain

Your very FIRST Mandy Rain website!

Search This Blog :)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW LAYOUT!


Helllloooooo RAINSTORMS and WELCOME to the new and improved MANDY RAIN FANS!!! The layout as you can see has been all changed, thank you to HellYeahBiebz for it! Also there's a lot more too see such as categories which makes it more easy to visit the site... There's also a poll about the new layout that I invite you to take I want to see your opinion! Also I added other amazing cool blogs created by Rainstorms... The JULY poll is also up and the question is: If mandy rain  could have a nail polish what color would it be? I hoep you'll answer it! There's also ''rainstorm of the month'' every rainstorm will have a chance to be in it. Something thats also new is RAINSTORM you should follow! Trust me, you need to follow all of them & if you arent in it just tweet me and illl add you right away! The rest i'll let you explore it! I hope you like it better than it was! Please comment cause I really want to know your idea about the new and improved blog :)

xoxo

1 comment:

heidi said...

i love it super cute

Post a Comment